Hi all,

I'm currently using Cmake 2.8b.  I'm trying to add a requirement (based on
another conditional statement) to find the LAPACK and BLAS packages to VTK's
Infovis capabilities.  I've added the following lines to my CMakeLists.txt

  FIND_PACKAGE(BLAS REQUIRED)
  FIND_PACKAGE(LAPACK REQUIRED)

But, this results in the following error:

CMake Error at C:/Program Files/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindBLAS.cmake:31 (message):
  FindBLAS is Fortran-only so Fortran must be enabled.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  VTK/Infovis/CMakeLists.txt:227 (FIND_PACKAGE)

However, I'm trying to do this with the new cmake-enabled clapack-3.2.1 which
doesn't require any fortran.  Is there a better way to find the correct blas
and lapack packages that bypasses the fortran-only requirement?

Thanks,

Jason Shepherd