Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> What would be best way to configure such complex source tree that
> outputs single library?

I'm trying to make my decision, so I would like to summary
our brainstorm.

AFAIU, linking the static libraries to single shared library
is still not recommended.

The recommended option is to pass all source files at
once to ADD_LIBRARY call.

Next, there is a couple of ways how to achieve that like
appending names to variables (brute force), using PARENT_SCOPE thing,
get_directory_property etc.

Would that be correct?

Best regards,