Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
Hi there,

  I am trying some new functionalities in CMake, in particular:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_2.6_Notes#Packaging_and_Exporting

  However using cmake 2.8, I get an error:

CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:64 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find
  "/home/mathieu/Perso/gdcm/Sandbox/CMakeBug/5/project1/myproj-config.cmake".

It looks like the file is now named "myproj-noconfig.cmake"

The file "myproj-noconfig.cmake" is internal to the

  install(EXPORT myproj DESTINATION lib/myproj)

command and is managed by CMake.  It would be called

  myproj-debug.cmake

if you set CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to Debug.

The wiki example you reference has the line

  install(FILES mylib-config.cmake DESTINATION lib/myproj)

followed by this text:

  "where mylib-config.cmake contains something like"

and then some sample code.  It is up to you to create the file.

-Brad