Hi all

I'm a bit struggling with using CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT. The problem is that find_library and cohorts do not consider CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT at all, thus reporting bogus paths.

I think that find_library, find_path and find_file (did I forget any?) should honour CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT and treat it as if CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH and CMAKE_FRAMEWORK_PATH were set to "${CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT}/usr" and "$ {CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT}/Library/Frameworks:${CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT}/System/ Library/Frameworks", respectively.

Should I create a bug for this?

Michael