I updated to CVS top of tree and tried to compile on my Mac.  I got the
following error:

Linking CXX executable ../bin/ccmake
Undefined symbols:
  "_lzmadec_init", referenced from:
      _lzma_bidder_init in
libcmlibarchive.a(archive_read_support_compression_xz.c.o)
  "_lzmadec_decode", referenced from:
      _lzma_filter_read in
libcmlibarchive.a(archive_read_support_compression_xz.c.o)
  "_lzmadec_end", referenced from:
      _lzma_filter_close in
libcmlibarchive.a(archive_read_support_compression_xz.c.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found

I did a 'cvs update -dAP' which I believe should do the right thing.  I even
deleted the build directory and reconfigured (only changing the install
location).

I'm using Mac 10.5.8 and GCC 4.0.1.  I compiled using the makefile
generator.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Thanks,
James