I added a definition using

SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES( MyProjDLL-sw PROPERTIES
        COMPILE_FLAGS "-DEMULATION_MODE" )

I tried to use "nmake verbose=1 MyProjDLL-sw" to watch the command-line come by
and verify it had the right definition, but all I get is this:

C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~1.0\VC\bin\cl.exe
@C:\DOCUME~1\SHANE~1.DIX\LOCALS~1\Temp\nm54B2.tmp
myprojdll.c

Do I have a command-line that's too long so it has to be put into a .tmp file?
I can't find the file after the run so I'm assuming it gets deleted.  How can I
see what's getting passed to cl.exe?

--
Shane Dixon
Linux Engineer