# Cpack section
SET(CPACK_PACKAGE_FILE_NAME 
"${PROJECT_NAME}-${VERSION}-win32-${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE}")

If you don't want the -release to show up on the release version, you could put 
an if statement above this that checks the build type and creates a variable (I 
call mine PACKAGE_POSTFIX) and you load that with what you want and substitute 
PACKAGE_POSTFIX for CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE above.

--
Shane Dixon
Linux Engineer
Atmel Corporation 


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Michael Jackson
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 12:32 PM
To: cmake Mailing List
Subject: [CMake] CPack: How to add the Build Configuration Type to thecreated 
installer

I would like to generate installers for both a Release and a Debug build but 
have them be separate installers under Visual Studio.  
Currently when I build the "PACKAGE" project in my solution I get a nice 
installer with a name like:

AIMRepresentation-2009.11.03-win64.exe which is generally fine but I was trying 
to figure out how to add -Debuge.exe at the end of the generated filename. I am 
sure it is probably some simple cpack variable but I am failing to find what I 
need.

Thanks for any gentle pushes in the right direction.
_________________________________________________________
Mike Jackson                  [email protected]
BlueQuartz Software                    www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer                  Dayton, Ohio

_______________________________________________
Powered by www.kitware.com

Visit other Kitware open-source projects at 
http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html

Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: 
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake
_______________________________________________
Powered by www.kitware.com

Visit other Kitware open-source projects at 
http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html

Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: 
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake

Reply via email to