cmake -DCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES='x86_64;i386' ../

Will throw the following error:

-- Check size of size_t
CMake Error at /Users/Shared/Toolkits/CMake-2.6.4/share/cmake-2.6/ Modules/CheckTypeSize.cmake:89 (MESSAGE):
  CHECK_TYPE_SIZE found different results, consider setting
CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES or CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES to one or no
  architecture !
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  ConfigureChecks.cmake:84 (CHECK_TYPE_SIZE)
  CMakeLists.txt:34 (INCLUDE)

Which makes absolute sense. I am updating a legacy Expat build system to CMake and just hit this when I was trying to automate some builds. If I run cmake without specifying CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES variable. What are others doing in this situation. Obviously something has to be reworked on my end.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                  mike.jack...@bluequartz.net