I'm trying the Eclipse generator for the first time since loading 2.8.  When I
generate using "NMake Makefiles", I can run "nmake" and everything builds
correctly using x86.  When I use generator "Eclipse CDT4 - NMake Makefiles", I
get an environment I can successfully import into eclipse.  When I try to
build, I get this error:

 : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'X86' conflicts with target machine
type 'x64'

I'm not sure where it's picking up this /machine:x64 argument in the build.
Did the generator mis-detect my machine type?

--
Shane Dixon
Linux Engineer