I am intrigued by the "ExternalProject" feature of CMake 2.8. One question that I have after reading through the Oct 09 "Kitware Source" is this. If I do a "make clean" or "rebuild" are all the "ExternalProjects" also cleaned/rebuilt? I could make an argument both ways but I was curious what the default was?

One of my projects depends on HDF5, Tiff, Expat and Boost (And Qt Eventually). Writing directions to get everything downloaded and built is getting to be a pain. Would be simpler to have all that done for the user.

Thanks for any comments
Mike Jackson                  mike.jack...@bluequartz.net