Hi Micheal,

I know the discusion about CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS, for all my test under cygwin and MAC-OX with gmake and gcc, it works!
Only the setting is a little tricky ;-)

There are good reasons to use this option, at leased the shorter log files.

Claus

Michael Jackson schrieb:
There are lots of questions on this CMake variable and the consensus is DO NOT USE IT. PERIOD. The implementation is basically broken for all but the most trivial case.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jack...@bluequartz.net