Hi Alex,

The problem occurs always when I run cmake again, no matter of Windows or Windows-gcc is used.
But I found in CMakeCache.txt this UNINITIALIZED values.

claus-kleins-macbook-pro:build clausklein$ grep UNINITIALIZED CMakeCache.txt
CMAKE_CROSSCOMPILING:UNINITIALIZED=1
CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME:UNINITIALIZED=Windows-gcc
claus-kleins-macbook-pro:build clausklein$

Perhaps this his the reason?

Claus