You installed qt version 3 instead of qt version 4. Sudo apt-get install qt4-dev. Or something like that.

Mike

Sent from my iPod

On Jan 8, 2010, at 21:59, David Doria <daviddo...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Tyler Roscoe <ty...@cryptio.net> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 09:30:14PM -0500, David Doria wrote:
I am trying to use:
FIND_PACKAGE(Qt4 REQUIRED)

However, I get:
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:1625 (MESSAGE):
   Qt qmake not found!

I am using Fedora 11. I did
yum install qt* qmake*

but nothing changed. Any suggestions?

You probably need to insure that qmake is in your PATH. If you just
installed it maybe you need to login again so you resource your shell
init files?

tyler

Hmm.. I restarted my shell and the error has changed to:
Qt libraries, includes, moc, uic or/and rcc NOT found!

qmake is now on my path:
[dor...@davedesktop BarChart]$ which qmake
/usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin/qmake

Any new thoughts?