Hello all.

        In one of the projects I work on that uses cmake, there are lines of
code like so:
SET(SSPL ${SSPL}
"${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/plugins/HelloStelModule/src/libHelloStelModule.a")
and that seems to work for Linux and Windows.  But it doesn't on Mac with
Xcode.  With Xcode, under ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR} there is Debug and Release - a
directory per variant I guess.

        I can not seem to find the correct way to handle this.  Currently, I
wait for the build to fail, then do this:
ln -s `pwd`/src/Debug/libStelGuiLib.a src/
to create a symlink from the location under Debug or Release to the root level.
 What is the correct way?

        Thanks!