I came across the same problem. I never really found a suitable working solution.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jack...@bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio

On Jan 18, 2010, at 10:28 AM, Marcel Loose wrote:

Hi all,

Is it possible to somehow do a double @-substitution when using, e.g.,
configure_file, similar to a double ${${...}} construct.

$ cat myvar.cmake
message(STATUS "@my...@=@@MYVAR@@")
message(STATUS "${MYVAR}=${${MYVAR}}")

$ cmake -D MYVAR=Hello -D Hello="Hello World" -P myvar.cmake
-- hel...@hello@
-- Hello=Hello World

Apparently this doesn't produce the same results.

Best regards,
Marcel Loose.