Zitat von Droscy <drosc...@yahoo.it>:

Hi, I've tested your patch and it works fine.

I've noticed that it creates a double-dependency: libc6 (>= 2.1.3),
libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) I don't know if this is a bug or it is correct,
anyway I'm notifying you.

It is correct. The result required libc >= 2.3.6-6 which also satisfies >=2.1.3. It's not minimal but still correct.

I have, also, a suggestion (I don't know how easy is to implement, but
I'll tell you): in the final dependency list, user-specified depends
should override the same depends found with dpkg-shlibdeps. For example
I have a program that depends on libqtcore4, actually it needs at least
version 4.5.2, but on my system I have 4.6.0, so the final dependency
list contains both my entry and the one found on my system, instead it
should contain only my entry.

That's not fully correct. Your program may work on both qt-4.5.2 and qt-4.6 when compiled with qt-4.5.2 but not necessarily when compiled with qt-4.6. At least that's not true for every case.
If you know better, then don't use dpkg-shlibdeps.

HS