On 2/18/10 9:41 AM, Buonopane, Robert wrote:

Hi:

Running CMAKE 2.6

In my project level CMakeList.txt file I have:

   INCLUDE (CMakeForceCompiler)

   CMAKE_FORCE_CXX_COMPILER(g++ GNU)

When I build on my Linux platform it compiles and links with g++ which is what I want.

When I build on my Solaris10 platform it compiles with g++ BUT links with gcc.

Is this a bug?

Are my expectations wrong?

Thanks

bob

There is a separate setting to force which linker to use.
set_target_properties(targetname PROPERTIES HAS_CXX yes)

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
Human-Computer Interaction Graduate Student

rpav...@iastate.edu
http://academic.cleardefinition.com/