Hello,

I tried to order the book from Amazon but it still unavailable there; do you know when it will be possible to order it from Amazon ?

Thanks,
Ben.

On 2010-03-19 13:53, Bill Hoffman wrote:
Eric Noulard wrote:

Is there really nothing you can to to lower the price of the shipping
for european people?
(I did not checked whether if the price is similar for other european
countries).

I would suggest that you order the book from Amazon, they are able to get much better international shipping rates. Those are actual costs for shipping. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find more reasonable international shipping options directly from Kitware.

-Bill