I'm using version 2.8.0

Indeed, when I'm doing a small test project, everything works perfectly. But in my real project, it doesn't so I guess I'm doing something wrong somewhere. I'll try to isolate the code which cause this problem.

Thanks for the help,
Ben.

On 2010-03-30 10:05, David Cole wrote:
What is the output, if you have a CMakeLists.txt file with this content:
project(xyz NONE)

And then run this command in the same dir with the CMakeLists file:
mkdir build && cd build && cmake --version && cmake .. && cd ..

Mine is:
cmake version 2.8.1
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /Users/davidcole/Desktop/xyz/build

You are correct: using "NONE" in the project statement should (and does for me) prevent the "compiler works" testing.

HTH,
David