thanks, it works now.

Le 04/04/2010 20:51, Ryan Pavlik a écrit :
Yes, the CodeBlocks generator in CMake is just an extension of the makefile one (note that it's named "Code::Blocks - Unix Makefiles") so the same thing applies: set CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE as desired. In general, when using a CMake-generated project file, if you need to change a project setting, do it in CMake rather than your IDE, since the CMake settings are the master ones used to generate the IDE data.

Ryan