Matt McCormick wrote:
James C. Sutherland <james.sutherl...@...> writes:

I didn't apply the patch because I assumed that it had been fixed in 2.8.0
(which is what I am using).  Is that
not the case?

No, it has not been applied yet. I haven't tried the patch with 2.8, but it may work. If not, you can still grab the 2.6 source. Either way, it is necessary to build cmake from patched source.

All the changes in that patch are in the Modules directory. So, no need to patch cmake. Just create the changed files and use CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to point to the patched versions of the files. I would be willing to move this into cmake if it had a maintainer, and that maintainer figured out how to do nightly tests that verify that this stuff works.

-Bill