Hi,
I'm building a library QXmppClient that export properties with INSTALL (EXPORT
...)
How can I also export a variable with the include path of the library?

In the executable project I use find_package(QXmppClient). The target
QXmppClient is imported so I can link with:
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(myexecutable QXmppClient  )

This is a snippet from the QXmppClient CMakeLists.txt:

ADD_LIBRARY(QXmppClient ${SRC})
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( QXmppClient ${LIB} )

INSTALL(TARGETS QXmppClient EXPORT QXmppClientConfig
        DESTINATION lib/QXmppClient )
INSTALL(FILES
        ${Qt4_MOC}
        DESTINATION include/QXmppClient)
#Export Target into include dir
INSTALL(EXPORT QXmppClientConfig DESTINATION lib/QXmppClient )

Nicola Brisotto