Hi

I really enjoy this mailing list, it is a very friendly place. But one thing
that really annoys me at times is that the boilerplate footer doesn't get
removed automagically in replies, leading to ridiculous stuff like this if
people are too lazy to edit it out in their replies:

>>> Powered by www.kitware.com

>>> Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at:
>>> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

>> Powered by www.kitware.com

>> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

> Powered by www.kitware.com

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

I think a pretty simple procmail filter could handle this easily, it doesn't
even have to be perfect (i.e. it doesn't have to detect wrapped lines as the
above example contains), but would probably reduce the data volume, scrolling
and "visual skipping" drastically.

Thanks for considering this proposal...

Michael