Den 01-06-2010 18:00, Schnurlinger Burli skrev:
(2)

Cmake produces a fairly usable .sln-file when I choose “Specify native
compilers” in the beginning of the CMake project generation
and let "C++" point to ( I couldn`t find any "devenv.exe" )

I don't know about the rest, but I can tell you the reason here. Express Edition doesn't have the devenv command. It's a command used to build solution files on the command line. With EE, you have to use the IDE or nmake.

Bo Thorsen.
Monty Program AB.

--

MariaDB: MySQL replacement
Community developed. Feature enhanced. Backward compatible.