We don't have Dart installed on some machines we want to do testing
on. Consequently including Dart.cmake does nothing to generate
DartConfiguration.tcl.

If you're not using Dart, how do you set things up such that you avoid
this error?

running: ctest -V -D NightlyStart -D NightlyConfigure -D NightlyBuild
-D NightlyTest -D NightlySubmit
UpdateCTestConfiguration  from
:/scratch/williamsnk/Testing/BRAINS-COMPILE/Linux/FAST-build/BRAINS3-build/src-build/DartConfiguration.tcl
Cannot find file:
/scratch/williamsnk/Testing/BRAINS-COMPILE/Linux/FAST-build/BRAINS3-build/src-build/DartConfiguration.tcl
   Site:
   Build name:
WARNING: No nightly start time found please set in CTestConfig.cmake
or DartConfig.cmake
Problem initializing the dashboard.