Hello,
I tried to install PV on Windows XP with MinGV, without any success.
So I decided to go with Visual Studio 10 Express, installed it, selected it as
a generator, etc
But I get an error message, something like "it seems that you try to build on
VS with Qt built on MinGW".
Ok, right, so I installed a pre-compiled Qt for Windows distribution, changed
the qmake.exe link accordingly and rerun it. Still the same error.
So I decided to go for some brutal method: destroyed installations of MinGW,
MSYS and everything that was installed with it. Also destroyed PV sources,
CMake, downloaded them again and unzip in a different place.
Now with nothing related on MinGW on my computer, I said ok man, here we are.
But still the same error when configuring with CMake.
So I wonder how CMake could raise such an error, please help!

Hotmail : Simple et Efficace qui vous facilite la vie… Découvrez la NOW
génération !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/nowgeneration/