On 2010-06-26 01:33:54 +0200, Michael Hertling said:
Anyway, one should not take it too lightly; IMO, writing a fully
featured, reliable and consistent FindPython.cmake is rather a
nontrivial task.

True. But it would be great to have sth which performs siginificantly better than the curren scripts. I dont have time for this now, but I might have a look on it in the beginning of august.

--
Janosch