Greetings,

I have recently created a CMake project that I use to generate Visual
Studio solutions/projects and it works perfectly with one exception.

After generating a Visual Studio 9 2008 Win64 solution, the solution
contains only the x64 build specification.  Is it possible to have CMake
add the win32 build specification to the same solution or must one
generate separate 32-bit and 64-bit solutions/projects in different
directories?

Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

Regards, Lee Adarr