Den 02-07-2010 10:36, Diablo 666 skrev:
Hi,

 > Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 15:03:13 +0200
 > Subject: Re: [CMake] Preserve tree structur for IDEs
 > From: eric.noul...@gmail.com
 > To: thediablo...@hotmail.de
 > CC: cmake@cmake.org
 >

 > For "grouping" source in Visual Studio you may use
 >
 > source_group(name [REGULAR_EXPRESSION regex] [FILES src1 src2 ...])

thanks a lot! Works very fine after a few tries.

I discovered one little problem: CMake automatically generates the
folders "Source files" and "Header files" for source/header files that
are not explicitly put into another folder. If one creates a folder
"Source files" explicitly via source_group, one gets a broken Visual
Studio solution file.

This sounds like a bug that should be reported. Can you make a small self contained example and report it in the cmake bug tracker? Sending a mail about it tends to mean it's forgotten later.

Bo Thorsen.
Monty Program AB.

--

MariaDB: MySQL replacement
Community developed. Feature enhanced. Backward compatible.