On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 10:47:32AM -0400, John Drescher wrote:
> What is wrong with different build folders for each compiler / ide?

I'm interested in an answer to this question as well.

For me, the biggest thing is that it's what VS developers are accustomed
to. I've been educating it out of them, but if both win32 and win64
configurations could be made available through a robust configure-time
process, that might be better.

Thanks,
tyler