On 7/29/10 10:10 AM, lokmane.abbas-turki wrote:

I am a beginner on creating Visual projects with CMake for Cuda applications. I
use the following CMakeLists

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)

PROJECT(FermeHedge)

#Searching CUDA
FIND_PACKAGE(CUDA)
OK, this line is good, but...
#Include the FindCUDA script
INCLUDE(FindCUDA)
This line duplicates the previous line poorly - you can remove it.
SET(SOURCES
         aleat_lin.cu
         init.cu
         io.cu
         main.cu
         tools.cu
         vars.cu
         aleat_lin.h
         init.h
         io.h
         timer.h
         tools.h
         types.h
         vars.h
)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(FermeHedge ${SOURCES})

and I have the following generation errors

Configuring done CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for
target:FermeHedge
CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target:FermeHedge
CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target:FermeHedge
Generating done
I think that I should set up some paths manually, but I don't know which ones. Thanks for help

It doesn't look like you have a .c or .cpp main application - header files are added to project files but generally not compiled on their own. Thus, CMake doesn't know how to link any object files produced.

If you want to create a CUDA executable, it looks like the find_package(CUDA) command defines some functions, including cuda_add_executable which is possibly what you want. See the top of the FindCUDA.cmake file or the web docs under "Standard CMake Modules" for more info.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
Human-Computer Interaction Graduate Student

rpav...@iastate.edu
http://academic.cleardefinition.com/