On 8/6/2010 5:48 PM, Derek Minton wrote:
Bill,

   I have been in contact with tech support at Bullseye.  They have been able
to reproduce this problem with covbr.  They found that the issue started
with version 7.14.6 .  They said they will let me know when they have a fix.
I was able to reproduce this issue with covbr with a simple Visual Studio 10
console app project that does not use CMake.  I can post to the mailing list
when they respond with a fix if anyone is interested.

   Thanks for taking time to look at the issue.

They have fixed it in: 7.14.11

Very quick response from the Bullseye folks.  Great Product!

Let me know if you have any more problems.

-Bill