I do not want all the include flags to be isystem, only one. I'm using cmake version 2.8.2

Cheers,
Johny

On 08/25/2010 09:46 PM, Bill Hoffman wrote:
On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Michael Wild<them...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 25. Aug, 2010, at 18:57 , Johny wrote:

Hey,

I was trying to use the SYSTEM option in the include_directories command ,
however it does not seem to work on the MACOSX platform. So i wrote a little
fix which basically replaces all the -I${foldername} with -isystem
${foldername}. However these commands need to be executed after my makefiles
are generated and i wud like to not have the user execute another cmake script
before running make. Is it possible?

Cheers,
Johny
If you want *all* -I to be replaced by -isystem, simply set the
CMAKE_INCLUDE_FLAG_C and CMAKE_INCLUDE_FLAG_CXX variables to -isystem.

Michael
What version of CMake?

Platforms/Darwin.cmake has this in git master:
# Xcode does not support -isystem yet.
IF(XCODE)
   SET(CMAKE_INCLUDE_SYSTEM_FLAG_C)
   SET(CMAKE_INCLUDE_SYSTEM_FLAG_CXX)
ENDIF(XCODE)

I seem to remember it doing that by default in older versions...

-Bill