Well i wasn't able to see labels on my builds, and then later i cudn't see build reports either. I was messing around with the configuration files and i guess i must have put something in the wrong place.

So basically in which file do i have to set the variables CTEST_CUSTOM_MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_ERRORS, CTEST_CUSTOM_MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_WARNINGS, CTEST_CUSTOM_MAXIMUM_PASSED_TEST_OUTPUT_SIZE , CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS so that when i run ctest -D Experimental those values will be used and my build results get labeled ?

Cheers,
Johny