Hey,

I managed to get my labeled build warnings and errors uploaded to my CDash dashboard, however they do not seem to be divided into subprojects. They all appear together in the main project's build summary. From what i understand it is enough to make the name of the labels used the same as the subprojects to get it working right ? Whats wrong here ?

I have also a set a ctest variable called CTEST_PROJECT_SUBPROJECTS which is basically a list of my sub-projects.

Cheers,
Johny