I am writing unit tests for our software using the Google test
framework.  There is only one CMakeLists.txt file at the top-level of
the unit test hierarchy, which creates one executable that runs all the
tests.  I'm using CTest to run the tests and display the results via
CDash.  The unit tests test several software modules and I would like to
display the results categorized according to the modules, via CDash.
The structure of the unit test code is as follows:

Root (test) directory which has the CMakeLists.txt file,  test code
common to all tests and several directories (one for each module that
needs to be tested). These directories contain only the unit test code,
but no CMakeLists.txt files.  Currently I can only get a flat structure
(a single list of the test results) displayed via CDash (by using an
ADD_TEST() line per test).  This list would become really long over time
and developers would mostly be interested in specific modules. Is there
a way to display the tests results categorized by the module being
tested, via CDash?

Thanks.