On 9/16/2010 8:39 AM, Pedro d'Aquino wrote:
Hello,

When building my project from Visual Studio 2010, the generated
executables and DLL have their manifest automatically embedded into
them. This does not seem to happen when using nmake (or JOM) - which is
expected behavior, as per
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms235591(v=VS.100).aspx.

I wonder if there is any cmake command or perhaps a flag I can pass to
the linker that would enable automatic manifest embedding.

It should happen with nmake/jom....

Are you sure it is not happening?

-Bill