Hi,

Again Hannes, thank you for your help! It is very valuable to me and I'm
learning even more about how cmake and compiling in general works! :)

I added a toolchain file (did not know about this feature before), but it seems
that the option "SET(CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH ON)" is ignored in the toolchain file?
This means that the compiler test fails. I could skip this by using the command
"CMAKE_FORCE_Fortran_COMPILER(lf95 Lahey)" but sadly this was from what I can
see added in CMake 2.8.1 (for C and CXX it is available in 2.6.x). Since on our
server we have version 2.6.4 installed, I find myself "very close but no sigar".

Perhaps I should rather try to convince the person in charge that we don't need
support for this compiler...

Best Regards
Yngve I. Levinsen