Don't do that. :-)

Seriously.

But perhaps there should be a name-collision detection since these folders
have to live in the same "namespace" as CMake targets. And what shall we do
in the event of a name-collision... error? Automatic rename of the folder
(perhaps append " folder")?

Or maybe we could just avoid it by using a "CMAKE_FOLDER_" prefix internally
for the folder guids...

Good catch. I'll see if I can come up with a solution for this.