Hi Marcel,

> You could write a wrapper script that sets your environment variables.
> Since you don't know the actual values for these variables beforehand,
> you should let CMake generate this script, using configure_file().
> That's the way I do it, and it works great.

Thanks for the suggestion. I am doing something similar but on installation. I
generate a setup script that then can be used by clients of the project to get
the correct environment. I was thinking to have something internal  for running
the test cases from within the build tree.
Thanks again,

                        Pere

Pere Mato  CERN, PH Department, CH 1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland
          e-mail: pere.m...@cern.ch      tel: +41 22 76 78696
          fax:  +41 22 76 68792            gsm: +41 76 48 70855