On 1. Oct, 2010, at 12:45 , David Aldrich wrote:

> Hi Michael
>
>> Wrong. CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS is always used, the configuration-specific values are
>> appended to it.
>
> This is where I groan a little. I haven't read that in the online
> documentation.
>
> Best regards
>
> David

Couldn't find it in the docs either (just had a superficial look), but in the
CMakeCache.txt it says cleary:

//Flags used by the compiler during all build types.
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING=

//Flags used by the compiler during debug builds.
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING=-g

Michael

--
There is always a well-known solution to every human problem -- neat,
plausible, and wrong.