Hi,everybody

I am new to CMake and I have a question.
I think CMake choose complier based on the file name.If it is ".cpp",CMake will
use g++, if it is ".c",gcc will be used.Is it right?So to switch between g++
and gcc,I have to change the file name every time.I know this is very
stupid,but I really do not know how to choose special complier by hand.If the
file name is ended with ".c",I want to use g++ to compile it.So how to do?
Thank you in advance.

Longchao