Dear all,
I'm trying to install openbabel in linux which in its last version
(2.3.0) uses cmake installer. I haven't been able to compile it with
biddings with python 3.1 when using the -DPYTHON_BINDINGS=ON option. I
have python 2.7 and 3.1 installed in my system and the python command
points to python 3.1. Still cmake only select python 2.7 despite it is
not set as preferred in my system in any way. I have made a small
search and I have seen that there is a lot of troubles selecting
python 3 with cmake. Most of the information was very technical and
honestly I'm not sure if there was any solution at the end.
My question is rather easy:
a) Is there any way to force a specific python version (3.1) from the
cmake command line?
or b) Is there variable which I could export, e.g. CC=gcc4.5, to force
python to select the python version I want?
Thanks in advance,
Hector