On 16 December 2010 08:34, Andreas Mohr <a...@lisas.de> wrote:
> I'd like to know how to possibly detect this within CMake code.

This works for me:
INSTALL( CODE "
IF( \${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX} MATCHES .*/_CPack_Packages/.* )
ENDIF( \${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX} MATCHES .*/_CPack_Packages/.* )
" )

However, you then need to put all your CMake logic in INSTALL(CODE
...) logic. Either later tonight or tomorrow I'll post my suggestions
to this list for possible patches I will try and get included to
improve this situation as INSTALL(CODE ...) escaping isn't trivial.

--
Mike McQuaid
http://mikemcquaid.com