On 1/5/2011 1:01 PM, David Cole wrote:
Exactly. It needs further work.

I'm not about to be the brave volunteer who adds a test that adds the
"window server must be running" requirement. And whoever does should
probably add a setting "CMAKE_ENABLE_GUI_TESTS" that is OFF by
default. Then, only on dashboard machines that explicitly say they
have a window server running would be able to execute "gui tests".

Mike, does this work in master right now?  As Dave said:

If it works with a nightly tarball, or from git master, then it will
work with 2.8.4...

Also, we switched to using a totally different way than 2.8.3 does it.

Also, the dashboard might not catch it because you are configured to use Cocoa, not Carbon as we do for the standard CMake builds.

-Bill