My company has been tightening up the security of our systems and we have had
some new security settings and new security software added to our machines.
I've been using CMAKE to build both Linux and Windows deliverables for close to
a year now with no significant problems.  I tried to launch a windows build
last night and when I came in this morning the build progress was "hung" at
like 86%.  This build has always built flawlessly in the past.

Since we have seen some other issues where our security "improvements" have
been less than helpful from a workflow stand point I'm thinking this is another
such case.  Anyone else have any experience with overly draconian security
messing with a previously happy CMAKE system?  Or perhaps issues getting CMAKE
to work in a strict permissions and virus scanner environment?

Michael Caron