I'm trying to build an object file using CMake, but I can't seem to get CMake
to build something other than a complete executable. I'm basically looking for
the result of the following compilation (the result will be loaded on a VxWorks
target and linked then-it needs to be a *.o because of the way our build system
works):
$(CC) $(CFLAGS) $(INC_DIRS) -c src/object.c
I've tried changing the OUTPUT_NAME property of the target, but that doesn't
seem to help, either.
I think I could work around this by using a custom command, but that seems like
I'm also working around the nice things that CMake provides.
Thanks for your help!