On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 9:11 PM, Eric Noulard <eric.noul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/3/7 Laszlo Papp <djsz...@archlinux.us>:
>> Any progress on it ?
>
> Nope.
> I won't be very responsive this week.

That does not sound too good.............. !

>> One more information, this n900-devel image uses
>> internally qemu and I am not sure that can cause any issue for the
>> build system.
>
> I don't like I said I'm not that experienced with cross-compiling env.

Nobody told you are, I have been just trying to provide as much
information as I can ...

>> That is also interesting why the debian packaging worked just fine in
>> the scratchbox using also qemu internally.
>
> Does the pb you are facing for RPM occur in the same scractchbox env?

No, maemo/debian system (scratchbox) is a different story compared to
the meego/rpm way.

> If this repo corresponds to the same gluon:
> http://gitorious.org/gluon/gluon/blobs/master/core/CMakeLists.txt

No, it does not, and it is also mentioned on the main site by the
kde-sysadmins so that do not use it because it is quite obsolete. It
is a gitorious tragedy we cannot remove that from there.

This is the current repository:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/games/gluon/repository

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp