It is pre-built library, that is you don't need to compile it. However it is
CMake-aware, therefore you can use it in your program putting
find_library(CMTK) into your CMakeLists.txt.

So to use this in your program you should start writing CMakeLists.txt file
(as described in tutorial). The .cmake files provided with this CMTK are
CMake modules which are used to determine library location, version and
other parameters. Also I suppose CMTK documentation has some clues on its
usage, please refer to it.

Regards,
Yuri