Hi,

This is probably old news but is there some reason why I can build my code in parallel with make -j8, for example, but trying to run the tests in parallel with make -j8 tests ignores the -j option. I've resorted to invoking ctest with -j8 which works fine. Any way to normalize the behavior so that builds and tests behave the same with respect to the -j option?

-- Noel